منتديات تلعرن و تلحاصل الثقافية.....احدى أعضاء شبكة كونديما الثقافية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات تلعرن و تلحاصل الثقافية.....احدى أعضاء شبكة كونديما الثقافية

منتدى ثقافي ,علمي ,, اجتماعي و منوع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
Change Language
مكتبة الصور
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services Empty
عداد الزوار
myspace hit counter
counter
زوار المنتدى

صور تلحاصل

صور تلعرن

فواتير

ماء  كهرباء  هاتف

رسائل مجانية

الطقس في حلب

مركز التحميل   هام

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» وفاة: محمد محمود عزو
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالسبت 02 أبريل 2011, 00:43 من طرف المغتربة

» مصطلحات سورية
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 15 مارس 2011, 08:04 من طرف المغتربة

» حزورة التفاحة
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالأحد 13 مارس 2011, 20:14 من طرف ميرزو

» نكت حلوة ههههه
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالأحد 13 مارس 2011, 05:30 من طرف المغتربة

» واحد نذل و نجس
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالسبت 05 فبراير 2011, 23:10 من طرف ميرزو

» نكت حلوة كتييييير
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالسبت 05 فبراير 2011, 23:08 من طرف ميرزو

» نصائح ام لبنتها المسافرة
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالسبت 05 فبراير 2011, 23:06 من طرف ميرزو

» مخاطر لعق الأصبع اثناء قلب الصفحات
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالسبت 05 فبراير 2011, 22:45 من طرف ميرزو

» الواجهة العربية لفيفا 2010 حصريا من المنتدى
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالخميس 16 ديسمبر 2010, 10:35 من طرف aymen.ss

» some logo for gondima
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 10 سبتمبر 2010, 05:50 من طرف dr.itac

» قالوا عن المرأة
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالسبت 17 يوليو 2010, 01:47 من طرف Ahmad

» wc 2010
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالأحد 27 يونيو 2010, 15:53 من طرف dr.itac

» حمل صور لتلعرن من جهازك
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 13 أبريل 2010, 01:40 من طرف ويسو

» حمل صور لتلحاصل من جهازك
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالخميس 01 أبريل 2010, 22:07 من طرف dr.itac

» وفاة :عبود ويسو
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالخميس 01 أبريل 2010, 21:33 من طرف dr.itac

» فلسطين.ليبيا.سودان.تونس.لبنان.بحرين .امارات .موريتانيا.جيبوتي بالصيغة العربية
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 23 مارس 2010, 01:44 من طرف محمد 123

» Arab gulf cup with 8 teams
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 15 مارس 2010, 17:35 من طرف onics27

» Syrian and Iraqi team patch cmp
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 15 مارس 2010, 17:14 من طرف onics27

» اعجاز كتابة القرءان الكريم
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 15 مارس 2010, 05:39 من طرف محمد شملول

» 22 national temsمنتخبات عالمية
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالأحد 14 مارس 2010, 04:35 من طرف Felipe Vidal

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
الواجهة العربية لفيفا 2010 حصريا من المنتدى
التوقف عند بعض الأيات(عبد الكريم بكار)
22 national temsمنتخبات عالمية
اقوال وحكم افضل العلماء والفلاسفةوالمفكرين
Arab gulf cup with 8 teams
هام بشأن المفاضلة
الكمبيوتر (صيانة ) من الألف إلى الياء...!
نتائج شهادة التعليم الأساسي (تاسع) ..ثا/تلعرن للبنات
كلنا سنساهم في الأجر والثواب
موضوع غرييييب
المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
أبحب أحبابي أُلام !!!!!!!
الواجهة العربية لفيفا 2010 حصريا من المنتدى
مبيدات: فطرية
مبيدات : حشرية
بذور الكوسا (هجين)
22 national temsمنتخبات عالمية
برنامج يمكنك من رؤية أي موقع على كوكب الأرض بدقة عالية
النيمبز بأخر إصدار من هنا
هام بشأن المفاضلة
Arab gulf cup with 8 teams
أفضل 10 فاتحي مواضيع
حسان كالو
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_vote_rcapTime to Act Organization of diabetes services I_voting_barTime to Act Organization of diabetes services I_vote_lcap 
dr.itac
Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_vote_rcapTime to Act Organization of diabetes services I_voting_barTime to Act Organization of diabetes services I_vote_lcap 
Ahmad
nasser.tawel
ابراهيم ابراهيم
zezoreal
dr,itac
حسين طويل
د. محمد كالو
Gondima"_"a
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
حسان كالو - 898
dr.itac - 531
Ahmad - 269
nasser.tawel - 163
ابراهيم ابراهيم - 81
dr,itac - 55
حسين طويل - 55
zezoreal - 44
احمد حمندو - 28
د. محمد كالو - 27

Time to Act Organization of diabetes services

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
nasser.tawel
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
nasser.tawel

عدد المساهمات : 163
نقاط : 1645468
التقييم : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2009
العمر : 33
الموقع : georgia

مُساهمةموضوع: Time to Act Organization of diabetes services   Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 21 يوليو 2009, 12:51

It is the time to act now more than to know more.

As we noticed that Diabetes prevalence is raising every where. The diabetic complications start to be a real health problem. According to the IDF figures, approximately there are around 246 millions diabetic patients over the world now and this figure expected to increase to reach about 330 millions in 2025 .Let us calculated simply and think about those 246 millions diabetics, and let us try to answer this question : how much of them will develop complications? I am sure the answer will threaten us so much. As much as we will have new diabetics we will have also patients with bad conditions need higher level of health care and more consumption from the health budget.

I think it is s the exact time to act.

What type of action we need?

It is the time to know how to organize the services related to diabetes care.

We need to know how to organize the work, how to benefit from the little resources available in some poor areas.

Still some areas do not know how to establish a network for diabetes care. The services do not need physicians all the time. Trained health providers can do the job well. Simple effective referral system can help so much. Know how to involve the community in the diabetes care is an essential matter.

Construction of diabetes units and centers could be done easily as long as we know how to do it. Partially paid service can help to maintain the service.

Qualified and trained mobile teams can help to establish the services in new areas.

I think the IDF can organize with the diabetes associations a program for exchange between countries. A multiple world wide campaigns can be organized and the door for trained junior medical staffs can be open to participate in these campaigns.

still I am remembering that there is a program for international student exchange between universities, why not to establish such program between the diabetic associations world wide.

What is more ,I suggest a regional congress for each region of the IDF ended by the world diabetes congress. I know it is done in some regions but what about the regions where the prevalence of diabetes is growing day after day and nothings done?.

Again, their should be reviewing and auditing system for the diabetes associations not active in its region. Arrangement with the WHO should be started to follow those who keep silent and wait for the disaster. Really the diabetes storm will not differentiate between north or south ,east or west. All will be affected either directly or indirectly.

Organization of the service will make the work easy and from little resources we can do effective works.

Let me suggest that the theme of the coming year(2008) for the world diabetes day to be "Towards Better Organization for Diabetes Care Services"

Please…….
Do not think about your self if you follow standards in your organizations for the services and your resources help you to achieve that but think about those who do not know what are the standards and what to do to reach the maximum level of care based on their resources.
Let us all think how to help them.

If you agree with me ,please do not hesitate to contact your regional IDF office or your regional WHO office to suggest this and support my suggestion.

I think the words written by Prof.Martin Silink – president of IDF go hand by hand with what I am looking for. But I am expecting more and hope the coming diabetes day will cover this area "organization of diabetes services".
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
dr.itac
المدير العام
المدير العام
dr.itac

عدد المساهمات : 531
نقاط : 1661491
التقييم : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/04/2009
العمر : 37
الموقع : تلحاصل

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Time to Act Organization of diabetes services   Time to Act Organization of diabetes services I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 21 يوليو 2009, 16:27

thanks nasser
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://gondima.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات تلعرن و تلحاصل الثقافية.....احدى أعضاء شبكة كونديما الثقافية  :: المنتدى العلمي و الطبي :: أخبار طبية-
انتقل الى: